Specialty PolymersCOATAX™ Acrylic Polymers for Coatings
Functional Acrylic Polymers tailored to customer's specific needs
COATAX™ acrylic polymer gives paints outstanding weather, chemical and stain resistance ensuring durable high gloss, bright finishes. COATAX™ is thus widely used in paints for home appliances, construction materials, and metals including plastics for automobiles.
- LH series (Isocyanate reactable)
- LH series are excellent in mirror-like reflection, weather resistance, hardness, splay processing, pliability, and workability. It is the acrylic polyol resin widely used for the paints in car refinish, car interior/exterior plastics and bumpers, building materials, wood works, and metals, etc. It is used with hardening agents, such as isocyanate.
- LK series (Epoxy reactable)
- LK series are the acrylic resin which is excellent in mirror like reflection, adhesion, spray processing, and pigment dispersibility. It is used for the paints in car interior/exterior plastics, household appliances, and a metal case for household.It gives outstanding adhesion and coat hardness when used with the epoxy hardening agent.
- LG series (Lacquer type)
- LG series are excellent in adhesion and spray processing, and the lacquer-type acrylic resin that is used for various plastic material paints. A denatured chlorinated polyolefin type demonstrates the outstanding adhesion to polyolefin-base materials.
Specialty Polymers Sales & Marketing Sect.
2-3-1, Kanda-Sudacho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0041, Japan
TEL: +81-3-6859-1253 FAX: +81-3-6687-9763