Offering chiral compound using proprietary techniques and expertise in organic synthesis and custom syntheses
Toray Fine Chemicals has been producing a diverse range of chiral compounds employing our own proprietary techniques supported by ourexpertise in organic synthesis.
Especially, we are active in developing various derivatives of chiral pyrrolidine, piperazine, cyclohexane and tartaric acid.
Major product lines
- Chiral piperazine derivative Details
- (S)-Piperazine-2-carboxylic acid etc
- Chiral cyclohexane derivatives Details
- (S)-2-Methoxycyclohexanone etc
- Chiral compounds Details
- Fermentation products Details
- Sodium pyruvate
- D-Alanine etc
- Fluorene diamine derivatives Details
- Trifluoromethyl substituted aromatic compounds Details
- Organic compounds Details
- p-Chloromethyl benzoylchloride
- p-Toluoyl chloride
- o-Formylbenzoic acid etc
Custom synthesis of pharmaceutical intermediates and bulk drugs
In the field of custom syntheses of bulk drugs we have established cooperative framework processes that enable us to more readily meet our customers' requirements to manufacture bulk drugs and pharmaceutical intermediates.
- Optical resolution
- The racemic amine, alcohol and carboxylic acid.
- Asymmetric synthesis
- Asymmetric oxidation, asymmetric epoxidation.
- Grignard reaction
Other Characteristic compounds synthesized with our acquired technology for organic chemistry are available.
Fine chemicals Sales & Marketing Sect.
2-3-1, Kanda-Sudacho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0041, Japan
TEL: +81-3-6859-1217 FAX: +81-3-6687-9986