Four plants satisfying market needs
Based on a corporate mission of "Harmony with the Earth", Toray Fine Chemicals responds directly to market needs to provide a variety of high quality products utilizing state-of-the-art production facilities and proprietary.
The Company actively promotes safety measures and environmental preservation activities and all production bases have received ISO-14001 certification for their environmental management system and ISO-9000 series certification for their qiality assurance.
These international standards guarantee the Company's production policy.
With the understanding and cooperation of society, Toray Fine Chemicals will continue to offer reliable products.
- Moriyama Plant (Moriyama, Shiga)
- The Moriyama Plant products IT related materials and develops products in collaboration with customers.
- Matsuyama Plant (Matsuyama, Ehime)
- The Matsuyama Plant, sole Japanese producer of cellulose sponges and PTFE fibers, specializes in the manufacture of high performance materials, including meltblown non-woven fabrics.
- Chiba Plant (Ichihara, Chiba)
The Chiba Plant is Japan's sole producer of Liquid Polysulfide Polymers, DMSO.
Various functional acrylic polymers are also manufactured.
- Tokai Plant (Tokai, Aichi)
- The Tokai Plant is equipped with both specialized facilities and multipurpose facilities of specialty chemicals, pharmaceutical intermediates and grignrad reaction products are manufactured.