Creating new value with
deep respect for humankind,
society and nature.
President & Chief
In accordance with our corporate mission:
- We respect our customers, employees and shareholders, and contribute to the betterment of society through our business activities.
- We emphasize achieving the highest levels of safety, accident prevention and environmental protection to ensure safety, health and well-being of our customers, employees and society.
- We globally provide niche-oriented, cutting-edge technologies and products to meet our customers' requirements.
- We protect and preserve the environment through recycling and reducing industrial wastes.
- We contribute to the prosperity of our customers and the betterment of society through creating new value.
Originally established in 1932 as a chemical company to manufacture Carbon Disulfide, Toray Fine Chemicals Co. (TFC) now offers a broad range of fine chemical products including Dimethyl Sulfoxide (DMSO),Specialty Chemicals, Polysulfide Polymers, Specialty Polymers,and Meltblown nonwoven fabrics .
TFC is committed to achieving the highest levels of quality control and environmental protection at its four production sites as is evidenced by the firm's meeting ISO 9000 and 14000 series standards.
TFC seeks to be a reliable company that provides its customers with high performance materials in niche applications so as to properly increase its own profit together with that of its customers, while fulfilling its role as an important manufacturing base of Toray Industries, Inc.